The Methodology Competence Center supports consulting and implementation of digital aspects of research projects.
Offers of the Methodology Competence Center:
- Advanced Trainings and Courses on artificial intelligence, machine learning/deep learning, data science, computing, etc.
- Research data management (repositories, documentation, publications, RIS, etc.)
- Consulting on (complex/advanced) digitization issues in research, both methodological expertise and use of tools.
- Implementation support & scientific engineering
- Application of Data Science or other methods incl. evaluation/result as a service
- Preparation of methods and algorithms from CDLs for further use, e.g. in the context of software libraries and data sets
Together with the Center for Sustainable Research Data Management (FDM) and the Regional Computing Center (RRZ), we support research projects with digital aspects from conception to implementation and continuation to long-term archiving.